Enmore Camdenville ALP Branch – motions passed 18 April 2011.
Please note motion 2 differs from the template motion.
- The Enmore Camdenville Branch endorses the findings of the 2010 National Review and demands that its Recommendations be implemented in full.
- The Enmore Camdenville Branch supports that the structure of State Conference shall be changed so that the following positions are filled by proportional representation, by postal ballot of the rank and file membership of the party and the affiliated unions’ conference delegates, with each constituency having a 50% weighting in the final outcome:
- President, Senior President and Junior Vice Presidents
- General Secretary and Assistant Secretaries
- All elected members on the Administrative Committee.
- The Enmore Camdenville Branch calls for Union delegates to Conference to be chosen by direct election by union members and requires that representation at State Conference by each affiliated union shall be conditional on the union selecting its delegates to Conference by direct election by the members of the union.
- The Enmore Camdenville Branch is anti branch stacking and demands that all members must pay their own membership fees direct to head office. The only exception is for immediate family members under the age of eighteen. Members paying a concessional rate must provide a photocopy of their concession card with payment.